WWE SmackDown Live comes waltzing back into our lives tonight at June 20, 2017 from the Wright State University Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio, featuring the fallout show from the Money in the Bank pay-per-view (PPV) that went down this past Sunday night in St. Louis.
Advertised for tonight: SmackDown LIVE General Manager Daniel Bryan is back to deal with the James Ellsworth controversy, and How will Carmella’s controversial Money in the Bank Ladder Match victory be addressed? Where as The Lone Wolf Baron Corbin reigns as Mr. Money in the Bank, Will The Viper Randy Orton be looking for payback on Jinder Mahal?, Will Mike & Maria Kanell is bring the power of love to (SmackDown LIVE)Tuesday nights?
WWE SmackDown LIVE results, June 20, 2017
— The show opened with the four non-winners of the women’s Money in the Bank match arguing backstage, and Daniel Bryan said he wants to hear from Carmella and James Ellsworth first. Inside the arena, Carmella and James Ellsworth came to the ring and ran down the fans. Carmella said she didn’t need anyone’s help, but she’s Ms. Money in the Bank, it was a no disqualification match, and there’s nothing anyone can do about it.
1. Big E defeated Jimmy Uso. Prior to the match, the New Day insisted they had the tag titles won at Money in the Bank. Big E managed to hit the Big Ending and get the pin.
— Randy Orton had a backstage sit-down interview and vowed to get his revenge on Jinder Mahal.
2. Shinsuke Nakamura defeated Dolph Ziggler. Nakamura landed a huge Kinshasa and got the pinfall victory.
— Kevin Owens came out to issue a New Face of America Challenge for the United States Championship. AJ Styles tried to challenge for the title, but Owens said the challenge was only for Dayton residents. Chad Gable came out and said he had just moved to Dayton Tuesday morning.
3. United States Championship Match: Kevin Owens (c) defeated Chad Gable. AJ Styles sat in on commentary for the match. Kevin Owens won by pinfall after hitting the pop-up powerbomb.
— Backstage, Daniel Bryan said the Hype Bros could earn a tag title shot if they defeat the Usos in a non-title match next week.
— All five women from the Money in the Bank match joined Daniel Bryan in the ring. After much discussion, Bryan said Carmella must hand over the briefcase, and next week there will be another Money in the Bank ladder match to determine a true winner. Bryan left with the briefcase, and then a fight broke out amongst the women, and Charlotte Flair and Becky Lynch laid out Carmella.
4. Jinder Mahal defeated Luke Harper. This was a non-title match. During the match, Baron Corbin came out and teased cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase, and said he was in Mahal’s head. Harper went for a discus clothesline, but was distracted by one of the Singh Brothers, allowing Mahal to hit the Khallas and get the pin.
— After the match, Randy Orton came out and beat down the Singh Brothers and Mahal outside the ring. He went to hit Mahal with an RKO, but the Singh Brothers intervened. Mahal escaped through the crowd as Orton hit an RKO on one of the Singhs and posed in the ring.
Press Bookmark us ( Ctrl + D).
LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS BELOW!
- WWE Great Balls of Fire 2017 Predictions , Start time, Match card, previews
- Braun Strowman Returns, Ambulance Match Set For Great Balls Of Fire
- WWE Raw results, June 19, 2017
Go to WWENetwork you can watch every WWE Great Balls Of Fire live and every Raw and Smackdown Live , original programming, WWE’s on demand library and much more, free only for New Users. Start your Free Month and get Exclusive WWE Network Videos, Live Events.
Thanks for Sharing time with us.!Now it’s your turn
Share This Post To Your Social Accounts.